Lot of Stuffs

Friday, thanks God. It means the end of work day. As usual, study, study, study. I were a little bit panic 'coz today, I'll have a biology test. It's sound simple, but if you study with my teacher here, it means we have to study A LOT. Sigh~ We have to study the whole of the topic without any clue to make it easier. So, I tried to make a resume yesterday. It spent whole of the paper and still have to add a half of other paper. Well, I guess not all of them will be shown on the test, but if I didn't write it, I might pass an important part. Yup, I'm right. The test has 20 questions and also has 2 bonus questions if our score is below 75. I did it clearly, but I miss one biological language. So I'm blindly guessed and unfortunately it's incorrect. That means i won't get a perfect score, but that's okay because at least I'll get nine or above (hopefully).

After that, we continue our lesson to english subject. It was intersting because we are going to have a quiz ! Yup, at Monday, Mammy asked us to study 3 of the narrative text in the material lesson. We did, and now the game start. My group go to the front first, to ask the other groups some questions. We asked 9 questions. The group with the highest score will get the maximum points. We thought that if each group answer 9 quesstions right, we'll all get 100 for the points. Each group answered quite well, and the game still on. Next group, my group answered a lot and it made us went ahead.
Our plan finally got broken by the '50 points.' That means it's so hard to balance all of our scores. So, we just answer as much as we can. Finally, my competitor were only Ody's group. At first, we had a deal that we won't answer anymore to let the other groups got score, but Ova, who's in Ody's group, still answering the questions. That means WAR ! We still compete until finally, the score board showed my group score with 1125 points, and Ody's group score with 1100 points. I was laughing because of the '25.' Mam doesn't like it. So she made 1 last question to prove who's the real winner. Maybe the fate was on our side and we answered that question right. Yes, we got 100 !

Last but not least, Environmental Study. Presentate about natural disaster. Whatever..

Friday prayer, play basketball, then go home. Empty. Mama was going to Jakarta. No food, hungry. Try to hold it. Then, TBI. Got back home, waiting for Aunt Widia to pick me up to go to granny's house to read Quran. Sleepy, but food made me still opening my eyes. It was 'balado chicken', very hot balado chicken that taste extra delicious made by my grandma. Finally, say good bye, go home, and sleep to recover energy for tomorrow's another job. Thanks God for today :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Daftar Isi Otomatis dari Microsoft Word

3rd Accident

Daftar Pustaka Mudah dengan Mendeley