Saturday Night Insanity

Beautiful Saturday in the morning. I didn't have to wake up in the morning that might be caused by school things. Today's plan were going to Jakarta to visit Binda. Before that, I still had to do my routine, guitar. Before we left to Elos, the place where I do the course, my cousins; Alvin, Fei, and Farrel were visiting my house and asked us to join of going to Jakarta. That means they were also going with us to Elos. That were a good news because we were going to go to KFC. Hooray ! So, after I did guitar, I went downstairs, going to the restaurant. Ordered so many because there were six of us. It made the waiter a little bit confused by misunderstanding perkedel to corn soup. Too far I think =.=a but we just enjoyed it. What made me more delight were extra rice from my mother and extra chicken from Fei. Yummy :9

Then, we went to Jakarta. Before that, we picked up my grannys. Then, 8 of us finally went ahead to Jakarta. I drove a little when we almost got to the house. A little important experience. When we got there, what we did first were praying, but no sarung and sajadah. So, we just use a blanket for our forhead. Then, we started to play football. Combined the big boy and the kids plus one goalie girl. At first, my team led a lot, but unfortunately, my team lost. Maybe it because we were too tired. We were being very kind to them as after we won the first to 5, they asked for first to 10 and we granted it, and after we won it again, they asked for first to 15 and we still granted it. So, don't be too kind because you might get suffer. The kids were too tired, so the big boys continued the game 2-on-2. It were a very exciting when we played very skillful. Then, me and Nata won by 10-5. Nice game.

Time goes on very fast, it were already magrib. So, we moved inside, ate fried banana, then the others pray while I were taking a bath. I was very stinky, you know. Then, I prayed alone. After that, my grandpa wanted to give us a moral story. It was about remembering the God and prayer. He said that it won't take a long time, but what happened were just upside-down. It had 28 benefit of doing it and each of them were long enough. That's okay, good stuffs to be known.

We played a lot that we just finished it in 12 o'clock in the midnight. Wow, it's amazing when I could stay up late. Said goodbye, then go straight home. Bye bye !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Daftar Isi Otomatis dari Microsoft Word

3rd Accident

Daftar Pustaka Mudah dengan Mendeley