Holiday

Holiday made me sick. Not sick like sick of diseases, but die of doing nothing. Sitting all day long, watching tv, or gone back to bed to sleep. I'm getting fat lol. It's excluding the life habit of sleeping late and wake up late and that makes the eating time being in a mess!

That's just a joke. I don't really care of I'm doing it right or wrong. I'm happy and I knew it. I'm not really "not doing" anything at all. To keep me healthy, I played tennis with my mum. Just to have fun but it's worthed. I also do some rope jump and push-ups but I'm not doing it anymore lately haha.

Hanging around a mall was also a nice thing to do. Even it has no aim, the aim is not to aim, am I telling it right? Haha. Freshness for eye, and a droughty wave for the wallet.

Another hanging was on the tree, no no, I mean hanging out with friends. Either they come over or vice versa. Also with the futsal game. Another healthy thing, yeah!

I've tried to read a book about electrics, only a preparation for my next semestre, but, umm, I just stopped reading it haha. Maybe later.

The point is, don't let holiday consume you. Do what you want, as long as it is right for your rights. Even the bed is more teasing, go outside, and dance with the rain, dude.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Daftar Isi Otomatis dari Microsoft Word

3rd Accident

Daftar Pustaka Mudah dengan Mendeley